Applications submitted to FCNB for a licence or registration are reviewed for eligibility. The Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) Criminal Record Check (CRC) is an integral piece of the review of applications.
FCNB can no longer conduct CPIC CRCs on individuals applying for licences or registrations.
All new applicants are now required to include with their application a completed enhanced Criminal Record Check, conducted at a detachment of the RCMP or a municipal or provincial police force or by BackCheck, a third party supplier.
Please ensure that the Criminal Record Check meets the following criteria:
- It is a Criminal Record Check conducted by:
- the RCMP;
- a municipal police force;
- a provincial police force; or
- by BackCheck.
2. The CRC has been conducted within a six month period prior to being received by this Office.
- If you have had a CRC that meets the required criteria completed in order to apply for another type of licensing or registration at FCNB, please let us know and we will rely on a copy of that document.
- If you have had a CRC that meets the required criteria conducted in another Canadian jurisdiction or by your employer, we will also accept a copy of that document.
The CRC must be uploaded to your application on the portal.
If you have questions regarding this matter, please contact FCNB at email@example.com or 1-866-933-2222.