Individuals wishing to apply for a Managerís Licence under the Real Estate Agents Act must:
- Be a citizen of Canada or have the status of a permanent resident of Canada.
- Submit a completed Application for Real Estate Managerís Licence.
- Be a member in good standing with the New Brunswick Real Estate Association, which includes the successful completion of the educational programs and examinations required by the Association.
- Have completed the Managerís course through the New Brunswick Real Estate Association.
- Submit a licensing fee of $75, payable to the Financial and Consumer Services Commission.
Salespersonís and Managerís licences are valid for up to one year, and expire on the same date as the licence of the Agent they are employed by. For example, if a salesman becomes licensed two months after the Agent has been licensed, the salesmanís licence will be valid for only 10 months. To renew a salesmanís or Managerís licence, applicants must complete and submit the same items listed above.